Monday, May 21, 2012
- What do you think about the article? The article was pretty and very details about the writers feelings about game making .
- How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria ,a program that you participate in ? It felt good because we are getting recognize for what we have done each year and more to go.
- If your game was featured in the article ,how did it make you feel ?Proud,Happy? I would be proud of me because i would know that I work hard and I accomplish my goals .
- If your game was not featured in the article , what would you like for the author to have said about your game ? That the team did a great job and say a little about what each of use did to make the game work .
- Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? The game I wanted the author to name was Laura because it was fun to play and it made you want to go back and play it again and again.
Posted by jailene d at 8:23 AM
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
1) What do you think this documentary will be about ?
I think this film is going to be about food and the differences about eating healthy and not eating healthy.
2) What do you think the title implies or indicates about the film ?
That you use forks to eat healthy food and you use knives to eat not healthy ,
- Kids this days are been diabetes .
- More then half of the U.S. is becoming diabetic .
- People are getting more proteins then they need .
- People are getting surgery because there atories are getting block so they have to get another vein so that they can make a different path so that the blood can pass by .
- People are getting more cancer in life all because all the fast food
- People that have cancer or a different decies they learn a lesson that eating fast food is bad for there body.
- Each year the people are getting more cancer and they are dying because they are eating fast food
- People eat and buy fast food because they are to lazy to make food that are healthy for them.
- People buy fast food because they like thing salty and fried and they don't wast a lot of money .
Posted by jailene d at 7:21 AM
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
The name of our team is "A.J.A" The title of our game is "Dont Join" The topic of our game is "Gangs" The Learning Goal is gangs are wrong and can ruin your life. Although they try to tell all the good things that they have and do, they don't tell you the bad things that happens or the crimes they will do. The player learns more about this topic by playing a game that involves real life and how people die and how they make wrong and right choices and what the effects are to being in a gang and how to get out of one. I would like to improve the game by making it a little bit more challenging and have a time limit to end the level. The most challenging part of creating this game was getting the codes to work and making the game topic relate to the theme of the whole game and making all the levels made it clear to the people that will be playing the game. I'm most proud of what I did to figure out all the thinking and how it will come together and how it will look when its finished but it kind of didn't end up how it was suppose to be.
Posted by jailene d at 8:18 AM
Monday, March 19, 2012
What is Respect ? Respect is like a Golden Ruler . You treat other people like you want to be treated .Respects looks like a classroom working together ,in the computer lab kids helping each other not being disrespectful to one another.In the hallways no kids fighting or pushing to get through .To show respect when visitors is to not disrespect each other and to treat each other as you want to be treated.
Posted by jailene d at 7:46 AM