Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Gaming Habits

My Gaming Habits

What types of games do you enjoy playing? Well I like to play adventure and action but they have to be fun :)
What are the titles? Call of duty mw2 and this other game .
When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system? I start playing around 6pmand end at 7pm. The game system that I play my games on is the Xbox.
Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games? Well yess because they want to see the tv and the game system is in the living room so they just let up play for an hour .
Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games? Why or why not? For me yess because I know this kid that is addicted to games and all he does is play games all day

No comments:

Post a Comment