Friday, February 3, 2012

How could you take this real-life event and turn this into a game.
I would like to do that because if I do something wrong I can just star over but sometimes I don't because then everything is going to be perfect.
What genre would you focus on?
I would like to make a game about adventure.
What skill or topic would your game teach?
The topic that I like to do is poverty because there are a lot of people that I becoming poor.
What would the player have to do in the game?
Is have to help the poor out and make them realize to make a change in the world .
What would the hero of your game look like? The enemy?
The hero is going to look like a super hero. And the enemy is going to look like a bad person that mess with people and destroy everything in the world .
What type of animations or sounds would the player see and hear?
They are going to have a lot of "BOOM","CRASH",and more sounds.
What would be the title of your game?
The title would be Changing the world.
Draw me a simple title screen in Flash of your game and embed it in the blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment