Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final game

The name of our team is "A.J.A" The title of our game is "Dont Join" The topic of our game is "Gangs" The Learning Goal is gangs are wrong and can ruin your life. Although they try to tell all the good things that they have and do, they don't tell you the bad things that happens or the crimes they will do. The player learns more about this topic by playing a game that involves real life and how people die and how they make wrong and right choices and what the effects are to being in a gang and how to get out of one. I would like to improve the game by making it a little bit more challenging and have a time limit to end the level. The most challenging part of creating this game was getting the codes to work and making the game topic relate to the theme of the whole game and making all the levels made it clear to the people that will be playing the game. I'm most proud of what I did to figure out all the thinking and how it will come together and how it will look when its finished but it kind of didn't end up how it was suppose to be.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome game I couldn't stop playing it and I learned a lot from the in formation I was given. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game really taught me something,the game was really addicting and fun.

    ReplyDelete