Monday, May 21, 2012

Globey's


  1. What do you think about the article? The article was pretty and very details about the writers feelings about game making .
  2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria ,a program that you participate in ? It felt good because we are getting recognize for what we have done each year and more to go. 
  3. If your game was featured in the article ,how did it make you feel ?Proud,Happy? I would be proud of me because i would know that I work hard and I accomplish my goals .
  4. If your game was not featured in the article , what would you like for the author to have said about your game ? That the team did a great job and say a little about what each of use did to make the game work .
  5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? The game I wanted the author to name was Laura because it was fun to play and it made you want to go back and play it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment