Monday, May 23, 2011

JaileneD 2011,

Winding Down






What is your team name?
My team name is the BLUE GIRLS


What is the name of your game?
The name of are game is REDRAWING ARE WORLD



What is it about?
My game is about saving the fish from the dirty water and from cleaning the water we are saving animals but people too.


What scenes have you completed?
We have completed the winner and loser scene,into scene, instructions scene,score scene.

What parts of your team page are completed?
Are team page if almost completed .

How much more work do you need to complete?
We need to finnish are levels and that is it .

What can you do from now until Friday to get everything completed?
What grade would you give yourself in Globaloria overall?
I think I will make it but if paulina will help me more I will finish by friday.I will give me a 80 or 90 because I have work so hard and because I stay focouse on my work .

What are all of the things you have learned this year?
I learn how to make a move and how to move things with are mouse and more that I can make a page or mare about what I learn this year .

What are you proud of in Globaloria?
That I work so hard to make thing done and to make other kids do there work .

How can you improve next year?


I will improve by staying more focouse on my work and if we do this thing again I will pick the best kids that will work and do ther work .

No comments:

Post a Comment