Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing To Learn : Genre Action

Action games are usually made up of characters that move around and usually it helps .

Game that taught me a new education skill or gave information on a subject :This game did thought me that eating to much chicken its bad for us and the chicken

Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue :The game that taught me that killing chicken is not good because then if we are killing the chicken a lot then there are not going to be no t chicken in the future

Game a liked the best :The game I like the best is the New Super Chick Sisters

What does it do :It show kids that killing the chicken its not good

How do you play it :You have to kill at the hamburgers to get to the girl and if you dont win you have to star all over again .




No comments:

Post a Comment