Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre: Puzzles/Mazes

Puzzles and Mazes :

1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject: Well this game kind of showed me that you have to be into the game because you have time that you have to beat but the thing that is different is that you have to move around because you are looking in this microscope and the things you have to look for are ever were and you need to get the things to get out .
2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:Well no because it does not have nothing to do with the world but I promise it help me to figure things out .
3. The game or games I liked the best: Well to be honest I dont remember
4. What happens in the game or games: You have to move around and get a key but its hard because you have time to beat and if you dont you have to restart the game .
5. How you play the game or games: You have to move around and get a key but its hard because you have time to beat and if you dont you have to restart the game

3 comments:

  1. really good Jailene but you have to put your answer bellow the question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jailene i really Really like how you explain everything that you wright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jailene I really like how your blog is organize and also to you need to BOLD the questions of the questions.

    ReplyDelete